The world needs more people living healthier lives using pools, hot tubs, and aquatic venues. The annual World Aquatic Health™ Conference (WAHC™) spotlights issues and solutions to help this field gain in relevance.
The World Aquatic Health Conference is a popular convention ran by the National Swimming Pool Foundation showcasing the latest in aquatic safety. The NSPF thought the website needed a fresher look and should come equipped with the ability to register users. The following functionality was a necessity before the site could be considered complete:
- Allow users to purchase registration to the conference.
- Allow users to view session and create their own schedules.
- A fully responsive theme allowing users to purchase tickets from any device.
- Manage authenticated members in relevance to registered members.
- Registration for various live feed events.
- Reports for managing orders, products, members, and roles.
- A clean and easy to use registration form.
The most important task of a conference site is to allow for easy registration. The goal was to make the registration process as seamless as possible while giving the user the ability to control their conference experience. We created a straightforward registration process using a single registration page and the ability to purchase tickets right away. The checkout process is also a single screen and, if eligible, the users can use coupon codes for special pricing. Once the user purchases a ticket they are considered registered and can then buy other event products. The user can also create schedules buy viewing the various sessions and adding them to their personal schedules.
The conference starts October 7th and with the new website the NSPF anticipates the largest turn out yet.